Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Settings Restore onto another box

Donkeyface

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi,

I think i know the ansers is yes to this but wanted to check.

Can i use my settings backup from my xt 10000 and restore onto my technomate.

They will both be the same build.

Thanks
 
Over the years I've copied over settings from one box to another, and I can't remember to have had issues at any time. And if you do, a 'factory reset' would probably fix any issue, and worse case a reflash. But as I said: never happened here.
But: once set up you would need to go through the settings anyway, to see if all match the current box and situation. So in the end only some time is gained for 'difficult' settings, like audio/subtitle/fallback-tuner and maybe some plugins like Foreca/Dreamplex.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top