Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] SF4008 keeps going into standby

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

My reciever keeps going into standby itself, sometimes it goes straight back into standby when switched on and others it stays on for a while then turns off. I have HDMI CEC disabled and also disabled on the TV.

Got no plugins installed and done a fresh flash, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
 
This seems to be a bug in 5.2.044 as I've flashed to 5.2.043 and it's been working fine for a while now

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
There are no significant changes between 043 and 044 that would cause this issue
Do you have any Power timers
 
Last edited:
There are no significant changes between 043 and 044 that would cause this issue
Do you have any Power timers
No power timers. I've literally flashed the reciever, not installed any plugins or anything and it still goes into standby

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
No power timers. I've literally flashed the reciever, not installed any plugins or anything and it still goes into standby

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Anybody in your household got an e2 (enigma2) app and playing silly buggers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Anybody in your household got an e2 (enigma2) app and playing silly buggers?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No nothing. I'm pretty sure it started happening when I updated the image to 044

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 
Sorted it, faulty psu. Replaced it last night and all been good since.

Cheers

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top