X
XRD
Guest
Hi, I used to have Vix 2.3, and had the single EPG set up so that I was able to change channels by zapping to them within the EPG and watch them while still in the EPG (channel preview mode). Then while still in the EPG, I could go several pages down etc. and then just press exit to continue watching what I had zapped to.
Now on 3.0 when I press exit, it is just defaulting to the channel before I zapped within the single EPG (black screen and channel change is frustrating compared to original behaviour of just smooth EPG exit). How can I get this behaviour back? Pressing OK a second time would mean I have to go back and find the same channel again which can be a lot of browsing. I tried searching for this feature but couldn't find a definitive answer.
Thanks
Now on 3.0 when I press exit, it is just defaulting to the channel before I zapped within the single EPG (black screen and channel change is frustrating compared to original behaviour of just smooth EPG exit). How can I get this behaviour back? Pressing OK a second time would mean I have to go back and find the same channel again which can be a lot of browsing. I tried searching for this feature but couldn't find a definitive answer.
Thanks