Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Skin vix-night-hd: Channellist open, if I scroll down in secondinfbar ...

snoopy2013

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,

yesterday I`am using the standard skin "vix-night-hd" first time for a longer period.

One thing I noticed is, if I called secondinfobar with 2*ok and if the in secondinfobar shown eventinformation is more detailed and therefore appears a scrollbar, the channellist is open suddenly in background, if I scroll down eventinformation with button/arrow down ...

Is that intentional or possibly a bug?

Regards
 
Nope, that's not how it should be. In the SIB the Up/Down arrow (above and below the OK-button) are supposed to do the scrolling in the event description. And that's indeed how it works here.

PS: The CH+/- button do what you reported: opening the channel list on the background, thus allowing another channel to be chosen without leaving the SIB.
 
Uuups ... :o

I've made a small change in the keymap.xml (so I can toggle the bouquets in GraphEPG with Channel +/-) - perhaps the "bug" is because of that and it`s so my own error.

I will it test at weekend.

Anyway thanks for your answers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top