Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SKY.HD Skin +cool tv guide skin

Should I keep picons in the infobar or not? not sure because it is different from the original sky design..
Personally, I'd keep them or you'll have loads of folks asking how to enable them...
 
If you get the same colour background for the picons and make them slightly larger they should look good it's because it has a black background you think it looks odd
 
I will look into skinning it but I don't have vix :( so wouldn't be able to test. I have other priorities at the moment though
 
Mods can you help me to change the thread title and also the first post. I thinking people are downloading v0.1 as they are not scrolling down
 
I'll be buggered if I can get the boot logo to work, I've changed them in the past with no problems??


Sent by pressing buttons.

The following locations buddy

bootlogos go in usr/share/
Radio logo go in usr/share/enigma2
 
Title changed, when you have updated just post them as normal and a member of staff will move them into the first post for you.
 
Did you do a E2 restart or the full restart, just installed here and all working fine, had to do full restart, reboot does not do it.
 
I don't if it's been asked but any chance of the record and resolution icon on first infobar?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
v0.3

Hi guys, here is v0.3. Most time was spent with cool tv guide as I wanted it to be built into the skin for ease of use. Lot of things have been moved in position slightly to look better. Number in infobar still annoying me a bit. I will upload screenshots later probably



Changelog - V0.3

Cool TV skin now built in just change skin to skindesign in cool tv settings :)
Tidied things up
new movie playing bar similar to sky
record symbol shows on infobar

v0.3.1
More fluidity in from infobar to secondinfobar
 

Attachments

Last edited:
screnshots

cooltiny.webpmovie.webpinfobar.webp
 

Attachments

  • recording.webp
    recording.webp
    722 bytes · Views: 132
  • coolnice.webp
    coolnice.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 141
Hi, my name is Hugh, I have a problem recording programs. When I press the red record button 9 out of 10 times a message comes up saying its switching tv channels to recording service but it does not record the program. can anyone help? Thanking you, HughHillen
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top