Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Soft cam / CI settings

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Hi guys I have recently moved to Helios. I upgraded to version 10 on Tuesday and carried out an update to version 11 last night. I am having difficulty accessing any sub menus within Main menu>setup>softcam / ci>CCcam info. If I select any options from 0 to 8 I get an error 'error reading webpage'.

Any advice would be very welcome :)




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top