Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Softcam manager problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter munkylookalikes
  • Start date Start date
M

munkylookalikes

Guest
Hi all,

I've just downloaded a softcam manager into temp, then istalled it via vix/install location. System said it was successful so have rebooted. When I go to softcam manager its not there. I've tried this twice now. I've tried 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 and am running off the last but one vix image.

Any ideas please

As always, I appreciate the help
 
Did you create a CFG file and out that in /ETC?
 
On second look both files are saying failing to execute, there is a cfg file in etc yes
 
reinstalled a new image and still I cant get the softcam manager any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top