Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

softcam setup problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter munkylookalikes
  • Start date Start date
M

munkylookalikes

Guest
Hi all,

When I try to activate my cam I get the message 'no config files found, please set up CCam first in /etc/CCam.cfg.

I am in that folder now and there is nothing there???

My unit can see the cam and it is installed.

Could anybody tell me how to configure this.

Cheers

Munkylookalikes
 
well if you don't have a local card hoe do you expect to use a softcam to veiw channels unless breaking some forum rules??
if you are looking to go free to air just make a blank CCam.cfg using notepad+ and put it in the folder
 
apologies I didn't know I was breaking the rules. Do I just create a blank document under that title?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top