Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] softcam stopped not working

daveo_spy

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
2025
Hi All,
Just done a update to the latest version and now cannot get softcams to work. checked with mgcamd and oscam but no joy! is anyone experiencing this. It was working fine before the update. Also when I now restore to a working version it will not work. Any suggestions!!!!
 
I presume you did the usual stop cam start cam and have it autostart enabled.
 
is your cam attrib 755 ?
 
For Oscam, are you using the etc/tuxbox/config directory?

What does debug show?
 
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your support. I not sure how but it has started working. I was using the etc/tuxbox/config directory.

I re-imaged it about 20+ times and it eventually started to work. Not sure what the issue was but I am just glad it is working. Thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top