Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] SoftcamCheck: Error Cant start new thread

Paceno

New member
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I am using a Vu+ Duo with the latest build as per the image number shown. I have also tried running it on a lower image (5.0.20) but receive the same error

I receive an error message on screen (and on the box display) which says Softcam Check, Error: cant start new thread. I have also seen the error message prefixed by Log Manager. I have tried to reflash the box (several times on different image levels, both with and without restoring settings). I can click on OK and the message disappears however it re-appears increasingly frequently. (Originally I could have 30+ mins between errors, now it is <2mins between errors appearing). I have also got spinning Vix in the top lhs.

Can someone please confirm the location and name of the log files, debug logs required? I have a messages files in /var/volatile/log (30+Mb), an empty logs folder in /home/root/logs

Apologies in advance if I have submitted my question incorrectly or there is a delay between posts and responses.
 
The error now says EPG Cache Flush check.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top