Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Softcams

Mgblugs

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Last night I updated my Solo 2 to the most current bulid.

I also restored settings but not plugins. i now find that I cannot get either mgcamd 1.38 or CCcam 2.3.0 to work now. Both worked prior to updating.

I have now restored to 3.2.003 with no restore of any backup whatsoever and have the same results.

I have also again FTP'd the various cam files to their respective locations, /etc and /usr/keys

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
 
Yes.

Softcam manager makes you kill one to try the other.
 
you cannot run both simultaneously

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top