Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Software update flashing but nothing there

Bazzer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
74
Location
Nottingham
I have a software update flashing and tried to install via Image Manager but nothing there .
 
You have a green flashing round icon on your info bar.... then update it via the software update section within your image m8,[ menu/software update ] not by the image manager m8
 
same for me..only when I click on software update..i get the following message "the Linux kernel has changed,an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"
 
But when I attempted it that way it says Linux kernel change must be done via USB or Image Manager . I have been running 012 since the 6/11/16.
 
Guys please switch on debug logs and post the logs and post a screengrab of menu->info->about.
 
Last edited:
Guys please switch on debug logs and post the logs and post a screengrab of menu->info->about.

I cannot get into plugins to get screengrab..as I get the same message "the Linux kernel has changed, an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"

ive enabled logs..not sure what else i can do...
 
I cannot get into plugins to get screengrab..as I get the same message "the Linux kernel has changed, an update install is not permitted. install latest image using usb stick or image manager"

ive enabled logs..not sure what else i can do...

What image are you currently on?
 
Ok got up this morning and everything went has normal.Strange why it would not do it last night. Now on 013 with no problems.
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top