Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo se 2 Bluetooth remote

ministry

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys/gals. I have a vu solo se 2 that I absolutely love with an external usb hdd. Problem is that when I use the remote on the remote eye it struggles to receive instruction from the remote if I’m more than a meter away or slight glare off the the sun. Just wanted to ask if this is normal?

I have just read that a Bluetooth version has come out a while ago and am super excited about getting one of these but my box has only 1 USB port that I currently use for my hdd and would need a further one for the Bluetooth receiver. Does anyone know if a splitter would work in this situation so I can use the better remote?

Many thanks

Simon


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top