Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] SoloSEV2 Tuner B not working

posi

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
If I try to search services in cable net using tuner B (Vu+SoloSeV2 Dual T2/C), nothing happens. But if I use tuner A everything is ok. So also in recording only tuner A is working. In Openvix 5.0.020 all tuners are working (but Samba not).
 
The tuner is internally split so you just have the one coax cable connected into RF In. So I’m not sure what you are doing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks
I have dual tuner T2/C, I use C. In manual searching you can select tuner A or B. If I select B, no search but with A ok. In Openvix 5.0.020 you can use both A or B and searching (and rec) is working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top