Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Somemore Updates are online.

in the mean time try using a swapfile it will probably stop the GS.
No, I won't. A swapfile will only slow down my system, and there can't be a real memory shortage; this also happens on an empty system, with only MQB installed . The problemreport must have another (non-related?) cause.

As the DUO has plenty of memory, a swapfile can hardly ever, if ever, be useful. Maybe one exception: during fchck a large HDD.
 
thanks, i'll see what i can do.
If you look into it, you will also notice that the localisation file only relates to the mainscreen of the plugin, not to all the button functions. They are all in German.

If it would be possible for you to add all text to the .mo/.po files as well, I will be glad to translate them into English & Dutch.
 
No, I won't. A swapfile will only slow down my system, and there can't be a real memory shortage; this also happens on an empty system, with only MQB installed . The problemreport must have another (non-related?) cause.

As the DUO has plenty of memory, a swapfile can hardly ever, if ever, be useful. Maybe one exception: during fchck a large HDD.


calm down, i'm trying to help, but, if you can code in python and FULLY understand how the system memory is used, then fix it your self, otherwise listen to what i saying i do know what i am talking about, you keep this up, i will ban you, i am getting a bit tiered of your attitude, you have only been here five minutes.
 
calm down, i'm trying to help, but, if you can code in python and FULLY understand how the system memory is used, then fix it your self, otherwise listen to what i saying i do know what i am talking about, you keep this up, i will ban you, i am getting a bit tiered of your attitude, you have only been here five minutes.
HoHo, calm down; you must have misread me: I am just saying that I am not going to use a SWAP-file, that's all!
I have plenty of patience to await a real solution. And I do appreciate help, as I can't solve it myself. And by the looks of it, neither can the author of MQB.

Why do you react so angry? Surely it must be my English not being good enough to be subtly?
 
HoHo, calm down; you must have misread me: I am just saying that I am not going to use a SWAP-file, that's all!
I have plenty of patience to await a real solution. And I do appreciate help, as I can't solve it myself. And by the looks of it, neither can the author of MQB.

Why do you react so angry? Surely it must be my English not being good enough to be subtly?

It was you first few words in your reply No I wont ;)
 
HoHo, calm down; you must have misread me: I am just saying that I am not going to use a SWAP-file, that's all!
I have plenty of patience to await a real solution. And I do appreciate help, as I can't solve it myself. And by the looks of it, neither can the author of MQB.

Why do you react so angry? Surely it must be my English not being good enough to be subtly?

ok, sorry, must be a language barrier, just that was a pretty harsh few words in the beginning of your post. let me how you get on with the swapfile, if you use it in a HDD it should not slow down your system.
 
Another problem: if PTS is enabled, the Autobackup-function does not make a backup at the specified time.

ok, i dont use that PLi plugin, but i will take a look when i get time ;).
 
hi guys,

two probs for me:
1)picon prob.

updated dou from 1.3 to 2. picons worked fine on 1.3 when manually xferred into user... picons folder

i downloaded picons which appear fine when pressing the ok button, but they wont appear on my dou EPG with PIG, channels set to 5

with the same settings, it works fine on my solo's on VIX2.0

2) import ryVIX EPG manually shows zero imports and only some of the EPG populates. same selection options are used as on 1.3. i use 28S8y on tunerA and motor on tuner B
any ideas
 
Last edited:
hi guys,

two probs for me:
1)picon prob.

updated dou from 1.3 to 2. picons worked fine on 1.3 when manually xferred into user... picons folder

i downloaded picons which appear fine when pressing the ok button, but they wont appear on my dou EPG with PIG, channels set to 5

with the same settings, it works fine on my solo's on VIX2.0

2) import ryVIX EPG manually shows zero imports and only some of the EPG populates. same selection options are used as on 1.3. i use 28S8y on tunerA and motor on tuner B
any ideas

Did you do a reboot if not try again and do a reboot. Also the where have you got the picons stored - not that it matters as image checks everything. The folder is called PICON?
 
the picons are located in root as they have been downloaded using plugins. they appear fine for SD channels, but not for HD channel son the EPG

also gt another question, which 10E and 1W are we supposed to use for tuning? the KU or the C?
 
Check the service references as they may not be the same as on the channels in your bouquet. If you want functioning ones Silverfox has them in the E2 section that work flawlessly with his bouquets.
 
Another batch of updates 19 today. You do work hard at keeping the box upto date. Thanks again.
 
didnt realise there were any updates today? i think they might have been updates to revert back to working versions on the software

All I know is that is what it showed after downloading and installing. Still Iam grateful to the VIX team in sorting out the so called upgrades even if it's technically a downgrade.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top