Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Somemore Updates are online.

Did an online update last night and 60 odd packages downloaded.
Dont know what they were for.
I had already Vix 2.03 (30 packages version).

D

didnt realise there were any updates today? i think they might have been updates to revert back to working versions on the software
 
ill try it too see what i get

EDIT: i got 1 update, update to wireless lan driver. dont know if these are official though as no announcement. hope im not jumping no guns lol
 
I just updated, also had a fair few updates (was on 2.03 already).

Only difference I've noticed is that when looking at programs I've recorded, it's reverted back to green circles and yellow part circles for unwatched, part watched programs rather than having IIII.
 
Yes Andy had changed it, quite liked the time bars
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top