P
PattoLFC
Guest
Hi,
Recieved a new Solo which I ordered for my mum earlier today and it was loaded with the latest ViX OS. I opted to flash it back to the version my Duo was running it because I knew it was stable and wouldn't be moaning if she come across any bugs.
It's reflashed fine however when I attempt to download plugins I get a message saying "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance".
Anyone have any ideas? I've googled about and can't decide if this is a normal thing (new os being uploaded to server) or a problem.
Cheers.
Recieved a new Solo which I ordered for my mum earlier today and it was loaded with the latest ViX OS. I opted to flash it back to the version my Duo was running it because I knew it was stable and wouldn't be moaning if she come across any bugs.
It's reflashed fine however when I attempt to download plugins I get a message saying "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance".
Anyone have any ideas? I've googled about and can't decide if this is a normal thing (new os being uploaded to server) or a problem.
Cheers.