Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Sort order in recording list not working

peterthevicar

New member
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, this is my first post so first of all thank you to everyone who contributes to this software; much appreciated!

My issue is that I can't seem to change the sort order for the list of recordings using the blue button. It pops up the menu with the different sort options but whichever one I select it immediately reverts back to the default sort order. I've tried using up/down and OK to select and also the numeric key. I see the sort order icon change rapidly from one to the other (a fraction of a second) but no other change.

My default recording destination is an NFS NAS but I have the same problem with /media/hdd on a USB stick too.

I can change the default using the menu/menu/sort option but that's really inconvenient.

TIA, Peter
 
It turns out that the Blue button only has an effect if you have selected "Use individual settings for each directory" (List -> Menu -> Settings). It's how you set things for "this particular directory".

So it would, perhaps, make sense to disable this (or switch it to produce pop-up explaining why it won't work) if that isn't set.
Or even allow it to do a temporary sort in a different order. However, that's not a simple change.
 
It turns out that the Blue button only has an effect if you have selected "Use individual settings for each directory" (List -> Menu -> Settings). It's how you set things for "this particular directory".

So it would, perhaps, make sense to disable this (or switch it to produce pop-up explaining why it won't work) if that isn't set.
Or even allow it to do a temporary sort in a different order. However, that's not a simple change.
Thank you, mystery solved!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
 
It turns out that the Blue button only has an effect if you have selected "Use individual settings for each directory" (List -> Menu -> Settings).

Is there a way to make the blue button switch the underlying sort order? That would make the most sense to me when I want all directories to look the same.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
 
Is there a way to make the blue button switch the underlying sort order? That would make the most sense to me when I want all directories to look the same.
There is a way to make them all the same, and to chose what that is (there must be, as that is what I have set-up). That's the Sort option in the Movie List Menu options.
I have an idea of how to make the Blue button do a one-off (different) sort when in this mode, but can't do anything about it for ~2 weeks. If that works I reckon that would be a better use of the Blue button.
 
Last edited:
There is a way to make them all the same, and to chose what that is (there must be, as that is what I have set-up). That's the Sort option in the Movie List Menu options.
I have an idea of how to make the Blue button do a one-off (different) sort when in this mode, but can't do anything about it for ~2 weeks. If that works I reckon that would be a better use of the Blue button.
How do I bind the blue button to the Sort option in Movie list options? There are loads of button options but not that one afaics.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
 
I have an idea of how to make the Blue button do a one-off (different) sort when in this mode, but can't do anything about it for ~2 weeks. If that works I reckon that would be a better use of the Blue button.
I forgot about this until now.
I've now got something simple that works in testing (which I presume is my original idea...).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top