thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Hi, I've got a notification icon to tell me there is a stable update available. I'm currently running Vix 6.0.007
When I go to Settings/Software Update, indeed it finds an update and the info about the update says Scilian 6.0.008 (see screen shot)
I chose to go through the update process and my VU Ultimo4k reboots. But checking the information it still says I am running 6.0.007.
If I go to the Software Update it goes to install it again.
This isn't the first time this has happened. Has something changed to the stable Update notification method? The WOS website only shows the 6.0.007 (No 6.0.008) to download.

When I go to Settings/Software Update, indeed it finds an update and the info about the update says Scilian 6.0.008 (see screen shot)
I chose to go through the update process and my VU Ultimo4k reboots. But checking the information it still says I am running 6.0.007.
If I go to the Software Update it goes to install it again.
This isn't the first time this has happened. Has something changed to the stable Update notification method? The WOS website only shows the 6.0.007 (No 6.0.008) to download.


