Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Standby Fan Not Working With Vix.

  • Thread starter Thread starter handy
  • Start date Start date
I think I have got the same problem.

My fan initially runs fine but then stops after a scheduled reboot or in standby too.

I'm running build 767
 
just came across this thread and checked my fan basic action is set to off,use fan timer no,cant check temp on box as it does not have it
 
For me I just have
Fan Basic Action = On

The fan does stay on in standby for a while but after some time it goes off, and then stays off even when the box is turned on again.
 
I to am having this problem of fan not running in standby mode.

Any fix yet please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top