Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Stopping current recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter varianjv
  • Start date Start date
V

varianjv

Guest
Hi guys
When there is something recording that I want to stop.
I press the green button
It displays the Timer Overview
I delete the currently recording item.

However ,
About 10 minutes or so later (or thereabouts) the recording starts back up again!!!

Am I doing something wrong?
 
Try pressing the record button and delete "recording schedule" from there.

Not sure if the 10 minute recurrance is a result of autotimer poll.
 
Where do i press the red button
On the epg?
While watching the channel
 
In TV mode (i.e no menus activated), press the record button on remote. I'm presuming your remote has a record button.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top