IAmATeaf
New member
So watching some MKVs the other day and I noticed that audio stream 2 was being selected on playback, selecting stream 1 which was AC3 resulted in no audio. Having a play around I noticed that if the sat channel I was on had stream 2 selected then the MKV would then playback using stream 2 and if it had stream 1 then the MKV would play with stream 1 and there would be audio.
I've noticed something similar with the screen resolution, if the channel is full screen then the video playback is in full screen even though it should be widescreen. Select a widescreen channel and the playback resolution is then correct.
Is the above something that I can investigate or even fix?
I've noticed something similar with the screen resolution, if the channel is full screen then the video playback is in full screen even though it should be widescreen. Select a widescreen channel and the playback resolution is then correct.
Is the above something that I can investigate or even fix?
