Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Strange transponder issues!

ttt1892

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
60
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I have my motorised dish setup to fix on the sats I would expect to recieve in north east England. Now when I check latest transponder news and manually scan the sats nothing new comes up. For example there is a 3D channel on 19*e, I have it on my settings,but it isn`t the frequency that the updated transponder is showing. This seems to be a common problem for me at the moment.There is another sat that I have plenty of channels,yet when I scan for a FTA channel it doesn`t show up. I seem to have a lot of channels that are not the same frequency as what the transponder update is showing.Could this be a satellite xml problem in my settings?

ttt.
 
you can get an up to date xml file from here

Code:
[URL]http://www.satellites-xml.eu/[/URL]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top