I have a problem with my solo2 in that it will not boot at all. All it has is a blue power light on and a light on the Ethernet input.
IT has happened all of a sudden, I can not reflash or do anything because the stb will not boot at all
Not sure what has happened so any thoughts on it will be appreciated
Not the end of the world because I got a new duo2 from the forum sponsor the other day but would like to see if this can be fixed or not!
Many thanks.
IT has happened all of a sudden, I can not reflash or do anything because the stb will not boot at all
Not sure what has happened so any thoughts on it will be appreciated
Not the end of the world because I got a new duo2 from the forum sponsor the other day but would like to see if this can be fixed or not!
Many thanks.
