George Kildare
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 30, 2014
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
During the past few days my Xtrend box has developed stuttering. I have 2 cable tuners and 2 satellite tuners. The stuttering occurs both on Ziggo cable channels and on FTA satellite channels. I have disabled the software Ccam and restored a previous image, but the stuttering still persists. I am worried that this may be a hardware problem, e.g. power supply. The box has been on almost continuously since I purchased it 2 years ago.
Has anybody any suggestions as to how I can find out what is causing the problem?
If it is a hardware problem, is it worth sending the box away for servicing or should I just buy a new one. The ET10000 does not seem to be available any more. For my configuration with 4 tuners, is VU+ the only option?
Many thanks
Has anybody any suggestions as to how I can find out what is causing the problem?
If it is a hardware problem, is it worth sending the box away for servicing or should I just buy a new one. The ET10000 does not seem to be available any more. For my configuration with 4 tuners, is VU+ the only option?
Many thanks