Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Subtitles no longer work

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
As well as the 3,6,9 can't jump forward bug reported in the other thread when playing media such as an MKV file I've also noticed that subtitles also no longer load/play. I've tried subtitle embedded within the MKV, will try external SRT files and report back.

This used to be fine on 4.2.030, don't recall if I tested in 5.0.001.
 
. Srt won't work for. Me either on 5.0.2 vu zero
 
To clarify... I am having the same problems as Op, trying mkv and mp4 playback from my network mounted solo 2.. Srt subtitles don't show, even when selected in menu. There was no problem with 5.0.01
 
Mkv and mp4 external subtitles and timeline are not working. Forward and rewind not working. Valid for 5 0 001 and 50 002 solo2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top