T
tooner
Guest
Hi
I have an Onkyo amp that I plug all my devices through using HDMI. With my Xbox or with normal SD chans my subwoofer works fine but when I watch a HD chan or video with digital sound my subwoofer doesn't seem to work. I think I've narrowed it down to my solo2 because everything else including PC seems to work fine. I've not been able to find any settings for audio in openvix other than digital downmix which does fix the problem but I'd obviously like the digital sound. Has anyone came across this problem or know what to do?
Thanks in advance
tooner
I have an Onkyo amp that I plug all my devices through using HDMI. With my Xbox or with normal SD chans my subwoofer works fine but when I watch a HD chan or video with digital sound my subwoofer doesn't seem to work. I think I've narrowed it down to my solo2 because everything else including PC seems to work fine. I've not been able to find any settings for audio in openvix other than digital downmix which does fix the problem but I'd obviously like the digital sound. Has anyone came across this problem or know what to do?
Thanks in advance
tooner