R
rubbabullets1
Guest
Abu at work tonight will give it a go tomorrow night when I wake up. The thread mentions an active channel which I cant get at the moment or am I miss reading that?


Got a 5-1700mhz galvanised isolater is that it?
Its possible your signal is too strong, get yourself a new splitter @3Db insertion loss and get a 6Db attenuator, make sure you have 2 good patch leads one from splitter to Sundtek and one to your Router, try it with just the splitter at first, if nothing then try it with the 6Db attenuator as well
Make sure you can see the tuner in Tuner setup then in tuner config set your network id to your 00013 set all options to yes for QAM, SR6900 and SR6875, set Scan additional SR to 6887 and 6952, once done save the config with the green button.
now do a manual cable scan and see what happens

I've told you how to do manual scan with these tuners, they react differently than internal tuners, I think you need to try your original box on the cable and see if you are at least getting the 4 free channels (you don't need a full sub for bbc1 ITV bbc2 and ch4). You will also be able to get the correct net Id from your original box.
In your tuner setting change
User Service Scan Type to Provider
Network ID to 00020 or whatever yours is
The change the service provider to whoever you use ???
Then try manual scan
