Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Swapfile not auto mounting despite being set to in GUI

  • Thread starter Thread starter dream3R
  • Start date Start date
D

dream3R

Guest
Hi,

After enabling swap file and using crossepg, everything works ok until a reboot. The box hangs.

After troubleshooting the swapfile was not mounted correctly.

I had to change the fstab entry to accommodate the swapfile, now all is good!

Bug???

My fstab:

rootfs / auto defaults 1 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0620,gid=5 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs noauto 0 0
tmpfs /var/volatile tmpfs defaults 0 0
usbfs /proc/bus/usb usbfs defaults 0 0
/hdd/swapfile swap swap defaults 0 0


(I added the last line)


Cheers
 
i notice that if i reboot i have to make sure epg location not changed and swapfile is running and that from powering off/on.
 
To add, It's an 8GB USB stick and I did select autostart swap from the menu.

Seems to work great now, I had just about given up on it.
 
yes i also use a kingston micro usb as it wont get knocked out its small,its the little things that matter lol:thumbsup:
 
Nope, it won't work right without manual fstab entry.

The box is going back to my friend tonight so no more logs I am afraid.

:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top