Hi there,
I have had a few crashes over the last few days (Mostly browsing the EPG with Zap's etc.) so last night I decided I was going to submit the log to the lads for once. However, when I when into the logs manager there were none there at all.
I checked the settings and the logs seem to be enabled and the location matches so not sure what is happening here.
Anyone come across this before?
Cheers,
Mac
I have had a few crashes over the last few days (Mostly browsing the EPG with Zap's etc.) so last night I decided I was going to submit the log to the lads for once. However, when I when into the logs manager there were none there at all.
I checked the settings and the logs seem to be enabled and the location matches so not sure what is happening here.
Anyone come across this before?
Cheers,
Mac
