W
wiggy2
Guest
Hi
Please help my Vuo+ Duo crashes every time I try to do any kind of recording either from the EPG or just pressing the record button the record menu appears then as soon as I press green button to accept the box crashes goes to black screen says restarting in 10 seconds but doesn't I have to press the power button on back and restart manually everything seems ok except for any type of recording the recording I have made previously to this problem all play OK just cant make any new recordings its very frustrating I have attached the enigma2 crash log file to this post. last line says no room on device but there is pleanty of spare storage on the 500gb hard drive installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please help my Vuo+ Duo crashes every time I try to do any kind of recording either from the EPG or just pressing the record button the record menu appears then as soon as I press green button to accept the box crashes goes to black screen says restarting in 10 seconds but doesn't I have to press the power button on back and restart manually everything seems ok except for any type of recording the recording I have made previously to this problem all play OK just cant make any new recordings its very frustrating I have attached the enigma2 crash log file to this post. last line says no room on device but there is pleanty of spare storage on the 500gb hard drive installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.