Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] System 'stuck' on package list update

Spuds

New member
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I wonder if you can help. Today I had the green update available icon on screen. I went to menu - setup - software update and have been stuck on the following screen for over an hour.

1_0_1_1933_7FF_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp

Am I ok to do a power cycle without causing damage? The only thing I have done in the last couple of days is to change the skin from Bello to Blue HD. Could this cause the problem?

Many thanks
 
You should be able to exit out? Then do a reboot. Out of interest what image are you on? Menu > Information > About.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry Andy the remote is unresponsive so I can't give you the info you require apart from it's the latest vix update available.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
just reboot from the rocker switch

OK, did as you suggested and rebooted using the rocker switch. I have taken a screenshot of my system info.

1_0_1_1933_7FF_2_11A0000_0_0_02.webp

I tried the update again and had exactly the same error. The system locked up even though the TV continued to play in the background. The remote would not exit out of the updated screen. Nothing else worked other than a power cycle again. This time when I tried the update I received the message, nothing to update. Very strange.

I will leave well alone now. Thank you for your assistance.
 
Read the sticky about online updates and plugin feeds, server is still being worked on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info and apologies for missing the sticky relating to the issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top