Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate Twin 4K help Please

http://tmtwin4k.local should at least try to access the box, rather than a google search.
 
Put the IP address of the box in your web browser, you will see the remote on left hand side.

Then press
Blue > Vix > Image Manager >

Download an image, then flash it. Look at bottom of screen of TV or screenshot in Openwebif, it will tell you what the buttons do
 
Getting more now

Here is what you suggestedwebif.webp

Kind regards
 
Ok.

I am a bit lost now I have OpenWebif . I don't know how to flash the image I downloaded.

thanks
 
While still in Image manager, highlight the image you've downloaded (if it isn't highlighted already) and then press blue to flash.

It will then ask you to confirm.
 
Have you seen post 22? we posted at same time

Blue > Vix > Image Manager

Download an image. Once you download it, flash it. If you get stuck, post a screenshot of where you are stuck.
 
I must be old and lost now.

I cannot do anything on the box as its locked. Not sure I can press the blue button in OpenWebif. on my pc,

Now I hold down the control key on pc and blue button on Webif and I have this screenwebif screenshot.webp
 
Press exit on the openwebif remote a few times and see where it gets you to.
 
We are presuming you are running Vix (it should be based on the skin). Please get a screenshot of
Menu > Information > About
 
You are taking pictures from OWIF, I was hoping to see the on on the TV. Not to bother, you are on Openvix 5.0 032.

Press exit several times on remote. There should be no menus showing on TV. Press the blue button on remote (OWIF or physical) . Take a screenshot of what is shown and upload it please.
 
Here is settings screenshot from software eSettings+ I can talk to the box with this software.eSettings+ screenshot.webpeSettings+ screenshot 2.webp
 
Hello

Here is the tv picture. The remote does nothing. I am pressing the exit button, the red off button and nothing is working.TV.webp
 
Your picture is while in Plugin browser.

Lets try
Menu > Setup > Vix
 

Attachments

  • Blue.webp
    Blue.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
  • vix.webp
    vix.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
blue button.webp

Here is what i see when on pc and press Ctrl and blue button
 
You should see something like the attached picture.

Info:
Your last screenshot was not very clear. The last option for screenshot option in OWIF on right is just the OSD and is a lot clearer.
 

Attachments

  • image manager.webp
    image manager.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 5

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top