Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate Twin 4K help Please

OK

I downloaded and installed putty

I clicked telenet and put in ip address of the box
it asks for login as:
 
I'm probably way off mark

But in webif what happens if I press factory reset?factory reset.webp
 
While we await grog's script, unzip the image file and transfer to the USB/HDD. Then issue the following command

As an example:

Code:
ofgwrite -r -k /media/hdd/update/tmtwin4k
 
This should work
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O installvix.sh https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hc2cdr116lvx3dj/install_vix.sh && bash installvix.sh
 
I'm probably way off mark

But in webif what happens if I press factory reset?

I thought we were trying to flash an image

You can use the remote on OWIF to control box to perform a factory reset. But that version of factory reset does not do much. You will still have an image that is 4+ years old. I know old is gold and all that. But we have been this for a while now, might as well as see it through.

If your remote is broken and not controlling the box, you will have to use the OWIF remote to set it up/control it. There are apps on phone to duplicate remote too.
 
Hello

Thanks for all of your never ending help

It does not look like we can fix today so maybe we should leave it.

Im also getting a security message from putty.

So shall we leave until another time?

Thanks for bearing with meputty3.webp
 
Not sure why you are getting that. Did you get it from the link in my guide?
Code:
https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html

Altrenatively, enable telnet client in windows and use that if you want. You would then issue following command at prompt

Code:
telnet 192.xxx.xx.x.

Anyway, here is another option

Menu > Setup > Vix > Scriptrunner > exit (This is so it creates the required folder)

Unzip this file. Transfer this file to "usr/script" might be "usr/scripts"
chmod 755, (right click and properties)

Menu > Setup > Vix > Scriptrunner
Then select the script

We have a few options on the go. Not really what I like to do as I prefer exhausting one at a time.
 

Attachments

Hello

Thanks for all of your never ending help

It does not look like we can fix today so maybe we should leave it.

Im also getting a security message from putty.

So shall we leave until another time?

Thanks for bearing with meView attachment 63391

That message is fairly normal, just click [Accept]
 
Hello

Thanks to all the support I received yesterday. I learned so many things I did not know before. OpenWebif , Angryip and Started to be shown Putty.

It just shows what a great support this Forum has, and the patience with those who helped .

Can We continue if someone is there again.

I have issues again, even though my tv has a satellite picture and the Remote control is working now.

Thanks one and all
 
Maybe your router is not resolving the hostname. Just enter the IP address of receiver.

What problem are you having?
Have you flashed 6.0 007 yet?
 
Hello again . You have been amazing with your help.

I cannot thank you enough.

I have a big problem

As I mentioned, the box is working on the tv and I get a picture. BUT now it has OpenPLI installed.!!! How did that happen?
 
I don't know. They don't flash themselves. Did you have a USB stick in the receiver with the 4D/pli image?

Can you press select Menu > Information > About and take a screenshot/clear picture and uplaod it.

Do you want to flash Vix on it?
 
I had a USB in the box but it was the Vix 6.00.7 on the USB
Yes I want Vix to be the image on the box.

Is it possible to do it over PLI?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top