Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate Twin 4K help Please

Best you check the USB sticks for any images on them to be safe.

Ftp the vix image (still zipped) to the root of the hdd. i.e not in a folder. Then
Menu > Setup > Flash image > Downloaded image
The vix image should be there and you can flash it.
 
Pleas flash it as per rest of instructions in post 82. Please post a screenshot/clear picture if there is a problem

Menu > Setup > Flash image > Downloaded image

It should look similar to the attached screenshot. You will have to account for ~3 years of changes and the fact you are not using an official PLi image

 

Attachments

  • pli flash image.webp
    pli flash image.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello

Menu > setup > flash image is not on the box.open 1.webp

I have this under software management

open 2.webp
 
Hopefully, I might learn something here. :)
 
Hopefully, I might learn something here. :)
It is just an invocation of ofgwrite. He also has Dimitrij's automatic full backup installed which can be used to flash as well as the command line method we suggested yesterday.

I am going out until about 20:00, so hopefully he will be done by then.
 
Hello

First I could not find the file So I FTP the unzipped file into the Images directory. As you can see, there is the OpenPLI image there.

I flashed and now there is Openvix on the box.

There is another message. See picture.openvix6.webpopenpli5.webpopenvix6a.webp
 
So it seems I had to put the unzipped file across by FTP into the image directory??

Well it somehow has worked.openvix6b.webp
 
All I need to do now is to find how to get the movable dish satellite info into the box.

Then the other thing maybe I'm not allowed to discuss?

Thanks all again. Amazing that me, an old un got it done..
 
For a motorised satellite dish aligned for USALS, you configure the tuner as:
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...r-moving-house&p=522439&viewfull=1#post522439

Make sure you set a password on your receiver, otherwise you won't be able to FTP:
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?62552-FTP-Password-now-required

Install your softcam from the plugin menu
Transfer/edit your softcam config, start the softcam to decrypt the card in your box. That is as much as we are allowed to assist with that topic
 
Hello, It's me again with yet more issues.

I feel like my box is never going to get sorted as to how it used to be before the storms. That's when I lost the access to the box I'm guessing.

I cannot FTP to the box. It is saying the password of "root" is incorrect. How can this have changed??

Any help on top of the amazing previous help will be appreciated.ftp fail.webp
 
I also noticed there was a change root password option in the system menu. But when I clicked that the system crashes as can be seenpassword change.webp Sorry it's not a clear picture.
 
Yes, there is a plugin installed. Please uninstall it, there is no need for it.
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/blob/master/setpasswd/src/plugin.py#L82

Code:
<   173.2605> 00:51:31.2379 [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkCancelActions' -> Action = 'ok'.
<   173.2674> 00:51:31.2448 Traceback (most recent call last):
<   173.2675> 00:51:31.2449   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 60, in action
<   173.2686> 00:51:31.2460     res = self.actions[action]()
<   173.2687> 00:51:31.2461   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 86, in okbuttonClick
<   173.2697> 00:51:31.2471     selection[1]()
<   173.2698> 00:51:31.2471   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 10, in __call__
<   173.2703> 00:51:31.2477     return self.fnc(*self.args + args, **newkwargs)
<   173.2704> 00:51:31.2478   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SetPasswd/plugin.py", line 138, in main
<   173.2708> 00:51:31.2482     session.open(ChangePasswdScreen)
<   173.2708> 00:51:31.2482   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 342, in open
<   173.2715> 00:51:31.2489     dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
<   173.2715> 00:51:31.2489   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 279, in instantiateDialog
<   173.2721> 00:51:31.2495     return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
<   173.2722> 00:51:31.2496   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 302, in doInstantiateDialog
<   173.2729> 00:51:31.2502     dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
<   173.2729> 00:51:31.2503   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SetPasswd/plugin.py", line 70, in __init__
<   173.2734> 00:51:31.2508     self.buildList(self.GeneratePassword())
<   173.2735> 00:51:31.2508   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SetPasswd/plugin.py", line 82, in GeneratePassword
<   173.2738> 00:51:31.2512     passwdChars = string.letters + string.digits
<   173.2739> 00:51:31.2513 AttributeError: module 'string' has no attribute 'letters'
<   173.2740> 00:51:31.2514 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xb09d5988>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)

Edit:
Fixed here for next image:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/commit/8c45e12b8918f700b6c1c2f46797f0c3fa29cbcf
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top