Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Technomate Twin 4K help Please

Hello

In my haste I missed your information on post 95. I read it again and have applied the password.

Thanks
 
I have a working box so I am so grateful to all who gave their time and help

There is one last step but not allowed to discuss, so I don't know how to go with that. Is there any way for help on this matter? I have config file, FTP to the box, but in Oscam Webinterface/Files/ oscam.conf it says "File does not exist or no file selected!"

Please delete if not allowed.

Kind Regards
 
It's working!!!!

After a few failures with the final step the box is working now so I had a great night of viewing.

It just goes to show that even us old uns can learn with the brilliant help from members of this forum. I have maybe taken too much of their time and asked so many things, but in the end what I thought was a dead box is back in service and working perfectly.

I can only say what I mentioned before. Thanks so much for your help and guidance. I have such praise for the forum guys and can only express that it's a great result.

Thanks one and all.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top