Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Text a bit blurry

  • Thread starter Thread starter snipes1981
  • Start date Start date
S

snipes1981

Guest
Hello ,
Just got my new box a couple of days ago and I've manage d to get openvix image on and sort a few other things I wanted .I've noticed when I bring my channel sections up or epg the text is sometimes blurry for a bit before seeming to clear up after a bit .just wondering if there was a setting I've missed or something I've not set up right.


Many thanks
 
Sounds like your hdmi lead to me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 
All sorted now it was the setting on my tv auto changing the aspect

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top