Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] The 3rd DVB-T2 receiver doesn't work

d2mac

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I swap from 2xT2+Sat to 3xT2 turners
The C-slot turner couldn't tune-up the channels. When A&B were reserved I got
'No data on transponder. Timeout reading PAT'

Neither the Manual tuning finds any channels with the C-receiver but for the A&B they are found OK.

The Sat-receiver works on the C-slot normally with 2xT2.
I've tried FW138, 152, 153 even Venton's own 4.1 with the same problem

Finally I found the working FW Apollo 003
(which have dvb.ko 1-Jun-14, if this driver is the problem)

The solution would be nice to have to get online updates, please
 
The receivers work also with the latest Egami 6.5.3, so seem that here is something fishy. Egami looks a quite rough so I would like to stay with you.
 
A work-around. I copied out from the Egami 6.5.3; /lib/modules/3.6.0/extra two files dvb.ko & cdfs.ko
and placed them in to the 152, after the upgrade to 153 they still were Egami ones and working.
 
Its a driver issue, you will need to contact Multikom.
No, this is not driver issue of Multi-Kom but Apollo.

I got Egami image (Raptor, dated 24-11-14) from Multi-Kom, with this image the tuners work as they should as well after the online update to 6.5.3 level.

The latest Apollo images the drivers aren't working. I replaced the Apollo 152 dvb.ko file with the Egami one and got also the Apollo working.

I can provide these two working
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/dvb.ko
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/cdfs.ko ; I'm not sure if this one is needed
files for the next build for you, if needed.
 
Last edited:
No, this is not driver issue of Multi-Kom but Apollo.

I got Egami image (Raptor, dated 24-11-14) from Multi-Kom, with this image the tuners work as they should as well after the online update to 6.5.3 level.

The latest Apollo images the drivers aren't working. I replaced the Apollo 152 dvb.ko file with the Egami one and got also the Apollo working.

I can provide these two working
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/dvb.ko
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/cdfs.ko ; I'm not sure if this one is needed
files for the next build for you, if needed.

We have nothing to do with the drivers, we simply use the drivers as provided to us by the manufacturer, if there is a issue in the drivers it must be corrected by the manufacturer it is not something we can do our selves.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
No, this is not driver issue of Multi-Kom but Apollo.

I got Egami image (Raptor, dated 24-11-14) from Multi-Kom, with this image the tuners work as they should as well after the online update to 6.5.3 level.

The latest Apollo images the drivers aren't working. I replaced the Apollo 152 dvb.ko file with the Egami one and got also the Apollo working.

I can provide these two working
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/dvb.ko
/lib/modules/3.6.0/extra/cdfs.ko ; I'm not sure if this one is needed
files for the next build for you, if needed.

M8 can you send me or upload here those files want to test on a venton eco+ getting the same symptoms with tuner failures
 
T2 drivers have been worked on this week, multikom have had access to my box to fix t2 drivers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
T2 drivers have been worked on this week, multikom have had access to my box to fix t2 drivers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the eco+ drivers ?????
seems to me that multi-kom.de have issues with all its drivers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top