Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] there has been an error on software upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lonsdale11
  • Start date Start date
L

lonsdale11

Guest
hi,there seems to be a bug on my vu zero as on software upgrade it says error ,I can not install any new plugins as it says error ,I can not update ABM as it says error timed out. please help.
 
I don't know what build 36 is but suggest you flash the latest vix image (which is 5.0.13 as I write this) without restores and set up from scratch.
 
hi,there seems to be a bug on my vu zero as on software upgrade it says error ,I can not install any new plugins as it says error ,I can not update ABM as it says error timed out. please help.

You are on Build 3.2.036 and of course you are on an ancient build. You will need to get and flash the latest image, which is 5.0.013 if you wish to access the plugin feeds & be able to update ABM etc. But you won't be able to restore any settings or plugins from Backup Manager, so it'll be a clean install and you'll be setting up as new.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top