Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Timeout for tuner lock

  • Thread starter Thread starter strebord
  • Start date Start date
You need to log in first.
username = "root"

I did that, it then doesn't prompt me for a password and goes straight to a line "root@tmnano2super:~#" and I typed in "init 4" and just get another prompt line with the same.

I have tried going in through filezilla once I've done that and deleted those lines as you said and then put the file back on the box, typed in "init 3" to the telnet prompt and restarted the box but still getting the same tuner lock error. As I said, am I better just doing a fresh install without using back up settings?
 
If you have confirmed that the file on receiver does not have the 3601 values, then reflash will resolve any software issues. If you do reflash, please do not use the automtaic setting when you set tuners.
 
So I've attached a screen grab of the telnet screen. The init 4 command puts the box into sleep mode but then nothing else happens. I can't access the box through ftp until I restart it. Am I missing something or is something not happening that should?View attachment screen grab.pdf
 
That command just puts enigma to sleep. You can (should be able to) then edit files without the ones in memory being re-written on restart/shutdown.

I've never had an issue where putting Enigma to sleep has prevented FTP access. The offer in PM stilll stands before you reflash.
 
Hi, thanks for the help. I think I've sorted it (for now anyway). I did a factory reset (although I'm not sure htis actually resets the full factory condition does it?) then flashed to apollo 166 which then allowed me to do the telnet and ftp in so deleting the required lines in the settings file. I was still having problems using the sky (sd) bouquet so I tried the normal sky one which worked, then tried teh sd one again and working. Don;t know how or why but thanks again. Will be back if I get more problems
 
If you flash by USB, everything is wiped. So no need to factory reset.

Concerning thing is how did you manage to get auto diseqc values in your configuration after a fresh flash?

The transponder details for the SD and "official" provider are the same. There is no reason why one would work and other would not.
 
If you flash by USB, everything is wiped. So no need to factory reset.

Concerning thing is how did you manage to get auto diseqc values in your configuration after a fresh flash?

The transponder details for the SD and "official" provider are the same. There is no reason why one would work and other would not.

Not got a clue but they were there and it wouldn't work until I could telnet in and amend the settings file
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top