Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Timeout for Tunner lock Freesat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redmond
  • Start date Start date
R

Redmond

Guest
So recently I had been getting tuner failed on some channels, so I went into AutoBouquetsMaker to see if settings were all good and they were. So I selected start scan, it found the Republic of Ireland channels but when it tried to scan for Freesat it would stop and I would get timeout for tunner lock. Connections are fine, I switched cables from the LNB around and still the same. It can find all on 28.2 apart from freesat, very strange. Been using Vix for a year now and i love it :)
 
Hello,

I'm also getting this fault. I've removed freesat as a provider and only have sly eng and sly Ireland selected. When running a scan I get 0 channels for sly Eng and plenty for sly ire then it crashes. Any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top