Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Timeshift Concern

  • Thread starter Thread starter GarretJax
  • Start date Start date
G

GarretJax

Guest
I want to enable Timeshift so that I can rewind the stream of the currently selected channel. If I enable Timeshift though, there doesn't appear to be any setting to govern how much of the stream is recorded. So I assume it just continues recording indefinitely which is surely undesirable.

i.e. if the box is left switch on the whole day on BBC1 then with timeshift enables it's effectively continually recording hours and hours of stream and will keep doing so until the channel is changed or the box is switched off? Isn't that going to chew up the hard disk?

Are these observations correct ? If so that seems to make the timeshift function questionable. If not, how can I configure what timeshift does?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top