Hi,
When I have been watching a programme and decide I would like to record it to watch it later (including all the timeshifted data i.e. from the start of the programme)
I hit the record button,
select option 7 - Timeshift save recording select event
Select the current event
Get confirmation of recording now taking place
but when I change channel I get the following error:
Timeshift save failed
Errno 2 no such file or directory '/media/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer_1.meta
local variable 'fullname' referenced before assignment

When I have been watching a programme and decide I would like to record it to watch it later (including all the timeshifted data i.e. from the start of the programme)
I hit the record button,
select option 7 - Timeshift save recording select event
Select the current event
Get confirmation of recording now taking place
but when I change channel I get the following error:
Timeshift save failed
Errno 2 no such file or directory '/media/hdd/timeshift/pts_livebuffer_1.meta
local variable 'fullname' referenced before assignment
