Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timeshift.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blu-ray
  • Start date Start date
B

Blu-ray

Guest
Using the timeshift for the first time and have message. The directory/media/HDD/timeshift/is not a EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, or NFS partion make sure you select a valid partion type. Have recorded movies and have no trouble playing them is there something else i need to do or add ??.
 
I had the same thing happen to me when I fitted my Hard Drive in the Mut@nt so I took it back out and formatted it to fat32 on my PC
reinstalled it in the Mut@nt and then initialized it and it worked fine after that
 
I had the same thing happen to me when I fitted my Hard Drive in the Mut@nt so I took it back out and formatted it to fat32 on my PC
reinstalled it in the Mut@nt and then initialized it and it worked fine after that

Thanks will give that a try.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top