Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM- 800 HD help please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pegasus
  • Start date Start date
P

Pegasus

Guest
Hi all

I would appreciate some help if someone is able to give it please. My TM 800 HD wont restart after my consumer unit was replaced in the house yesterday, so I'm guessing there was an electrical spike at some point. The box is switched on and I get a bright green screen which basically says there is a software problem and it is going to restart in 10 seconds.........it is stuck in that loop.

I'm not very savvy when it comes to things like this, and have had no issues with the box until now, but I'm assuming I need to flash the software or upgrade the firmware; am I right? If so, does someone have the patience to tell me where I can get the correct files and how to do it please?

Many thanks in anticipation

Paul
 
Brilliant stuff, thanks for your help Nano, I'll get on the case!

Paul
 
About 20 minutes from start to finish and the mrs is happy now!!!

Thank you
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top