Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Transcoding problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmillion60
  • Start date Start date
D

Dmillion60

Guest
Hello Guys I hope you can help, when ever I log into my box from my iPad/iPhone I get REC flashing on the display so I know I'm connected.

But when I disconnect it still says Rec on the display of my box so if I try to connect again it won't let me, has anyone come across this or have a fix please?
 
Are you using the vu app, I just tried mine and I don't see rec but don't have any issues reconnecting so maybe the app you're using I use vu+ PlayerHD
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top