Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Transmission plugin from feeds not working anymore

almararn

New member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Iceland
After updating Vix to version 5 (5.0.008), the transmission plugin (2.84) from the feeds is no longer working. It seems to install correctly, but it wont start. Does anyone know how to get it to work again? (VU+SOLO2)
Is there something needed to run the scripts?

attachment.php
 
Starting another thread won't get it sorted any quicker.
 
Oh sorry, I just thought I might have posted it in the wrong place earlier, to get noticed by the vix team.
 
.... I hadn't seen your edit in the other thread explaining why you had created a new thread - my bad.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top