S
Hi,
I think Zeus uses version 1.x of these libs. You can try to make a symbolic link for libcrypto and libssl from 1.x to 0.98 and then install transmission by expanding with 7Zip and copying with FTP.
ciao
U could try to connect via telnet and use the install command. This is only a suggestion from a mere mortal, more linux savy guys will no more. My guess is either, missing lib files or insufficient rights.
I am not at my box right now. You can take a look with telnet at /lib and then with ls -al libcryp* you should see an entry with 1.xxx and one with 0.97 or something like that. With the command ln -s you can create a so called symbolic link from 1.xxx to 0.98 and after that transmission should start. After that you must do the same fot libssl and I think this can be find in /usr/lib.I'm struggling with thisany chance you can point me in the right direction please.
I've tried downloading from the feeds again and I'm still getting the same error message. I'll try a fresh flash if it doesn't work with the next image update in case my previous attempts to install it are in some way causing a conflict.
Has anyone else been able to install this plugin on Zeus?
Which box?
Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
root@TestSolo2:~# opkg install transmission
Installing transmission (2.73-r0) to root...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Zeus/vusolo2/mips32el/transmission_2.73-r0_mips32el.ipk.
Removing any system startup links for transmission ...
Configuring transmission.
Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/transmission.
Starting transmission-daemon

opkg install transmission
--stop transmission before making changes
/etc/init.d/transmission stop
--edit the settings file (theres a few copies of this so make sure its the daemon file)
vi /var/lib/transmission-daemon/settings.json
check + change following parameters:
"rpc-enabled": true,
"rpc-whitelist": "*.*.*.*",
"rpc-whitelist-enabled": false,
--start transmission to pickup new settings
/etc/init.d/transmission start