Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Trash can

DaMacFunkin

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
2,704
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
54
Hello, why can't I remove trash can in movie list?
Thanks.
 
No I don't want it there, in previous images you could choose to remove it, now you don't get the option
 
That's something I also want to know..? I don't use the trash can and before I could remove it from the movie list...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
In the movie list setup, change setting for "use trash can in movielist" to no. While in movie list, select the trashcan and delete it with the red button.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top