Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ts media on technomate Tim nano oe

  • Thread starter Thread starter carty1986
  • Start date Start date
C

carty1986

Guest
Hi,

I've recently updated my software and since I have every time i try to watch anything on ts media it crashes my box and comes up with a message saying software problem box will restart in ten seconds and the vix symbol in the top left corner,any ideas how I can solve this

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.

If there is a crash, a crashlog is normally created. Default location is /home/root/logs/ Please upload to the forum.

Additionally, which image build number and version of TSMedia are you using?
 
I'm on ts media version 7.0 and I'm not sure about the image build number , were would I find this info out
 
It's sorted , when I remove the tuner from the back of the box it works fine , but when the tuner is in it crashes ts media
 
To find out the image version, press Menu > Information > About
I doubt this is an image issue. I'm sure @Mfaraj57 will fix it soon.
 
Go ts media tools/general settings and change select media player to movieplayer................. Tsmedia player will be crashing your box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top